H2R CPA Career Opportunity as of July 29, 2021
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 65 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention and character of a smaller accounting practice.
At H2R CPA, we treat our team members with respect, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and provide a relaxed, professional environment. We understand the changing workplace and plan to continue to offer the benefits of a flexible work schedule and a substantial work from home policy.
H2R CPA is looking for Associates to fill open positions in both our Tax and Accounting & Auditing departments. Qualified candidates will be career-oriented individuals who possess strong accounting and organization skills.
1-2 years of experience in public accounting or a public accounting internship highly preferred
- Solid written and oral communication abilities
- Multitasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Focus on superior client service
Tax Associate Responsibilities
- Preparing complex, multistate individual, corporate and partnership tax returns under supervision of more experienced professionals
- Prepare workpapers, trial balances and other assignments as directed
- Stay abreast of tax law changes
Accounting & Auditing Associate Responsibilities
- Responsible for assigned segments of engagements under the supervision of experienced personnel
- Organize and clearly document work papers and conclusions.
- Possess a thorough understanding of professional standards, generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (150 Credits)
Software experience (preferred products)
Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem