H2R CPA Opportunity as of November 13, 2020
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 60 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention, character and family-friendly culture of a smaller accounting practice.
H2R CPA is looking for an Office Coordinator for our Beaver office. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, customer focused and possess strong organization and communication skills.
COVID-19 – Family Approach
In today’s evolving environment, we understand the uncertainties and challenges that COVID-19 presents. We have expanded our remote work policy in an effort to keep our team healthy and safe. We also have taken precautions in the office to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, our clients, and the community. We will continue to adapt our procedures as the pandemic continues to impact the world. For everyone’s protection, we have installed measures to provide a safe interview and integration process for all new team members. We just wanted you to know that our Family Approach to servicing our clients extends to our team as well.
3-6 years of administrative experience, preferably in a CPA firm or other accounting setting
- Work with partners to create workflows for the office.
- Serve as the point of contact to help clients access documents on our electronic portal.
- Handle E-filing of tax returns.
- Assist with client billing.
- Print and mail tax returns.
- Coordinate resources between offices by communicating with other administrative professionals
- Assists in the tracking, communicating, and monitoring of due date lists
- Assists in monitoring and allocating workflow to available personnel
- Provide administrative support for the Beaver office, including handling mail, greeting visitors, working with vendors and conducting new employee orientation.
- Assist in creating time budgets for projects across the firm.
- Work with subtenants to ensure their happiness.
Four year college degree highly preferred.
Software experience (preferred products)
- Office 365, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams
- Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem
- CCH Engagement