H2R CPA career opportunity as of July 20, 2021
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 65 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention and character of a smaller accounting practice.
At H2R CPA, we treat our team members with respect, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and provide a relaxed, professional environment. We understand the changing workplace and plan to continue to offer the benefits of a flexible work schedule and a substantial work from home policy.
H2R CPA is looking for an Experienced Associate, Trusts & Estates, to join our Tax Department. Qualified candidates will be career-oriented individuals who have experience in trust tax preparation and possess strong accounting and organization skills.
• Minimum 3 years of Trusts & Estates experience in bank trust department, law firm or CPA firm
• Trust tax return experience required
• Estate administration, including Lackner software experience, preferred
• Individual income tax preparation experience a plus
• Trust tax return preparation for numerous different types of trusts
• Quarterly tax planning for beneficiaries
• Individual income tax planning and preparation
• Prepare accountings related to Trusts & Estates for estate administration and fiduciary income taxes
• PA Inheritance Tax preparation and probate filings
• Client and third-party direct communications
• Manage due date monitoring system
Software experience (preferred products)
CCH ProSystem fx