H2R CPA Opportunity as of January 31, 2020
H2R CPA is looking for a tax accountant to join our growing tax department. The ideal candidate will demonstrate solid tax technical skills, problem solving abilities, supervisory and client relationship skills.
This position can be based in either our Greentree or Beaver office.
3-7 years of tax or related accounting experience
- Tax compliance – prepare complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Engagement management – supervising staff, reviewing work papers, coordinating and working with other departments, intermediate document research skills, some experience in managing client engagements
- Other required skills – Training, coordinating/leading projects, client service and engagement management
- Tax specialization – Moderate to strong skills in: individual, S-corps, flow-through entities – partnerships – LLCs, multi-state income tax
- Experience in international tax, state and local matters, employee benefit plans, partnerships, trusts/estates/gifts is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business-related field, Master’s Degree preferred
CPA or MST
Software experience (preferred products)
Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem
Tax research products (intermediate skills in one of the following)