H2R CPA Opportunity as of October 15, 2021
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 65 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention and character of a smaller accounting practice.
At H2R CPA, we treat our team members with respect, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and provide a relaxed, professional environment. We understand the changing workplace and plan to continue to offer the benefits of a flexible work schedule and a substantial work from home policy.
H2R CPA is looking for a Senior Associate to join our Tax Department in our Greentree office. The ideal candidate will be a career-oriented individual possessing strong organization and communication skills.
3-7 years of tax or related accounting experience
- Tax compliance – prepare complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Engagement management – supervising staff, reviewing work papers, coordinating and working with other departments, intermediate document research skills, some experience in managing client engagements
- Other required skills – Training, coordinating/leading projects, client service and engagement management
- Tax specialization – Moderate to strong skills in individual, S-corps, flow-through entities – partnerships – LLCs, multi-state income tax
- Experience in international tax, state and local matters, employee benefit plans, partnerships, trusts/estates is a plus
- Experience working with real estate and oil and gas is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business-related field, Master’s Degree preferred
CPA or MST
Software experience (preferred products)
- Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem
- BNA Planning
- Fixed Assets
- CCH Engagement
Tax research products (intermediate skills in one of the following)