H2R CPA Opportunity as of November 13, 2020
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 60 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention, character and family-friendly culture of a smaller accounting practice.
H2R CPA is looking for a Senior Associate to join our Tax Department in our Greentree office. The ideal candidate will be a career-oriented individual possessing strong organization and communication skills.
COVID-19 – Family Approach
In today’s evolving environment, we understand the uncertainties and challenges that COVID-19 presents. We have expanded our remote work policy in an effort to keep our team healthy and safe. We also have taken precautions in the office to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, our clients, and the community. We will continue to adapt our procedures as the pandemic continues to impact the world. For everyone’s protection, we have installed measures to provide a safe interview and integration process for all new team members. We just wanted you to know that our Family Approach to servicing our clients extends to our team as well.
3-7 years of tax or related accounting experience
- Tax compliance – prepare complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Engagement management – supervising staff, reviewing work papers, coordinating and working with other departments, intermediate document research skills, some experience in managing client engagements
- Other required skills – Training, coordinating/leading projects, client service and engagement management
- Tax specialization – Moderate to strong skills in individual, S-corps, flow-through entities – partnerships – LLCs, multi-state income tax
- Experience in international tax, state and local matters, employee benefit plans, partnerships, trusts/estates is a plus
- Experience working with real estate and oil and gas is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business-related field, Master’s Degree preferred
CPA or MST
Software experience (preferred products)
- Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem
- BNA Planning
- Fixed Assets
- CCH Engagement
Tax research products (intermediate skills in one of the following)