H2R CPA Opportunity as of August 29, 2019
H2R CPA is looking for a Tax Senior to join our growing Tax Department. The ideal candidate will demonstrate solid tax technical skills, problem solving abilities, supervisory and client relationship skills.
3-7 years of tax or related accounting experience
- Tax compliance – prepare complex individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Engagement management – supervising staff, reviewing work papers, coordinating and working with other departments, intermediate document research skills, some experience in managing client engagements
- Other required skills – Training, coordinating/leading projects, client service and engagement management
- Tax specialization – Moderate to strong skills in: individual, S-corps, flow-through entities – partnerships – LLCs, multi-state income tax
- Experience in international tax, state and local matters, employee benefit plans, partnerships, trusts/estates/gifts is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business-related field, Master’s Degree preferred
CPA or MST
Software experience (preferred products)
Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem
Tax research products (intermediate skills in one of the following)