We have been serving closely held businesses and their owners for 60 years.
A closely held business is controlled by a small group of shareholders and is not open to investment by outsiders. Most closely held businesses, but not all, are family owned.
H2R CPA takes great pride in being able to assist closely held businesses in learning to set and achieve objectives that provide the foundation for long-term success and ‘beating the odds.’
Breadth of Services
For owners of closely held businesses, finding the right answers often requires combining internal knowledge and experience with the specialized expertise of a trusted business advisor to arrive at the best solution.
In addition to traditional financial reporting and tax preparation services, H2R CPA has also provided consulting services on matters such as:
- Suggesting improvements to the system of internal controls
- Selection and implementation of new accounting policies
- Development and improvement of the financial reporting process
- Reviewing and advising on compliance with government contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions including due diligence assistance
- Assistance when exploring or opening new subsidiaries or affiliated entities in domestic or foreign jurisdictions
Meet Our Closely Held Business Leadership Team
what we do
who we serve
Closely Held Businesses
High Net Worth Individuals
Fraternal Benefit Societies
connect with us