BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
John “Jack” Ellsworth is a partner at H2R CPA with Big Four experience and more than two decades in the profession. In addition to holding a CPA and MBA, he is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) who is experienced in assisting owners of closely held businesses with exit and succession planning, market valuations and litigation support.
In addition to his valuation practice, Jack oversees audits for government and nonprofit clients, consults with small business owners in improving and running their operations, and provides litigation support in business and personal matters.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- MBA – University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business
- BA – Duquesne University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Former Board Member – Institute of Management Accountants, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Board Member and Treasurer – Angels’ Place, Inc.
- Finance Council Chair – St. Benedict the Abbot
Jack and his wife, Bridget, live in Peters Township with their daughter and have two sons in college.