BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Joseph M. Delisi joined H2R CPA in 1982 and is currently an Accounting & Assurance Services Principal specializing in nonprofit accounting and auditing. His areas of focus include audits of nonprofit organizations, Single audits, program audits, budgeting, internal control analysis and financial reporting practices.
In addition to providing interim and year-end accounting and tax services to clients, he also serves as a technical reviewer of financial reports issued by the firm to ensure compliance with the firm’s quality and professional standards.
With more than 30 years of experience, Joe delivers valued services to clients including assistance with financial reporting, management reporting and implementation of internal control procedures.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Duquesne University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Accounting and Auditing Committee – PICPA, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Former Board Member – Arsenal Family and Children’s Center
- Speaker at the RMU Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management Tech Now Conference
- Author of two articles regarding major revisions to Form 990
Joe lives in Monroeville and when not in the office, he enjoys hiking, biking, reading and photography.