BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Tod Arbutina is a partner at H2R CPA. With Big Four experience, and as a Certified Financial Planner™, Tod has spent over thirty years as a CPA and business leader. He has been proﬁled in Kiplinger’s for his ﬁnancial planning acumen, named by Pittsburgh Magazine as one of the “best personal wealth managers in the Pittsburgh area,” and has been included in the Guide to America’s Best Financial Planners.
Tod specializes in serving individuals, manufacturers, professional services, retail and nonprofit clients. He currently serves on a Marcellus Shale committee for the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants to help property owners with the tax, estate, investment, and retirement planning ramiﬁcations of their windfall revenues.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- MBA – University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Gettysburg College
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Marcellus Shale Committee – PICPA, Former Member
- Various community volunteer and church activities
Tod is a life-long resident with deep roots in Beaver County, Pennsylvania. He lives in Brighton Township with his wife Tawnya, two sons, Cole and Reed, and dogs Mac and Bella (who think they are people). When he’s not working on his golf game or engaged in community volunteer and church activities, he enjoys family time at Deep Creek and cheering on the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins.