BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
William M. Bodnar has more than 35 years of professional accounting experience. He has directed all aspects of tax consulting and compliance engagements primarily for privately held corporate and pass-through entities, including individual shareholders/principals. He also has diverse industry experience with specialization in construction and manufacturing companies.
Bill provides a wide range of tax services to clients including: tax consulting for business formation, acquisitions and disposition; accounting for income taxes; property transactions and like-kind exchanges; management of IRS examinations; compensation and reporting matters; executive tax and financial planning; accounting method changes; and state and local tax reporting.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Penn State University
- Master’s Degree in Taxation – Robert Morris University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Pittsburgh Tax Club
- Penn State Greater Allegheny Advisory Board
- Volunteer and Committee Member, Auberle
- St. Gregory’s Parish Council
Bill lives with his family in Mt. Lebanon where they enjoy spending time with their two rescue dogs, Frank and Maggie. When he’s not working or walking the dogs, Bill’s interests include golf and history.