H2R CPA Opportunity as of September 3, 2020
H2R CPA is looking for a Tax Manager to join our growing Tax Department. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated continued progress and growth over his/her career, the ability to manage multiple engagements, provide superior client service, perform tax research and solve complex tax problems.
7-12 years of tax and/or related accounting experience
- Engagement management – reviewing work papers, coordinating and working with other departments, supervising staff and managing client engagements
- Other required skills – training, coordinating/leading projects, proposal development, firm marketing, developing client service strategies
- Tax specialization – strong skills in: individual, S-corps, flow-throughs – partnerships – LLCs, multi-state income, sales and other tax. Performing tax research and documenting conclusions.
- Experience in specialized tax areas including international, state and local, employee benefit plans, partnerships, trusts/estates/gifts is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business-related field, Master’s Degree preferred
CPA or MST
Software experience (preferred products)
- Tax Preparation – CCH ProSystem
- BNA Planning
- Fixed Assets
- CCH Engagement
Tax research products (proficient skills in one of the following)