Establishing an accurate assessment of the value of any business requires in-depth, specialized knowledge.
With a professional valuation from H2R CPA, you will receive a credible determination of value that is accurate, fair and objective.
H2R CPA’s Business Valuation experts can help you find the best answer to complex valuation questions, such as:
- What is my business worth?
- What is the value of my estate?
- How much is my company's stock worth?
Provided by an accredited valuation professional, you will have peace of mind knowing that your valuation is fair and will hold up under third-party scrutiny such as litigation or an audit.
Services for Businesses, Fiduciaries and Attorneys
Services for Businesses
- Purchase price allocations, mergers & acquisitions, buy/sell agreements
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Equity-based compensation
- Shareholder disputes
- Intellectual property and intangible assets
- Reorganization, restructuring and bankruptcy
- Asset allocation (FAS 141)
- Goodwill impairment testing (FAS 142)
Services for Estates
- Valuation of assets
- Estate and gift taxes
Tax Strategy and Planning Services
- 409A Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Section 83(b) Election for Stock Purchases
- Charitable contribution of business interests
- Federal income gift and estate tax valuations
- Transfer pricing for state and Federal tax purposes
- Valuation of shares and options for stock compensation plans
Business Valuation Expertise
H2R CPA's Business Valuation team delivers significant value through:
A Qualified Estimate of Fair Market Value
H2R CPA’s Business Valuation team has proven experience and competence in the complexities of business valuation and skill in selecting the most appropriate methodology.
Objectivity, Integrity and Confidentiality
Most problems in Business Valuation arise from questions of independence and credibility when performed by biased advisors and where personal and emotional issues influence decisions. At H2R CPA, these concerns are eliminated through our strong reputation for objectivity, integrity and confidentiality.
Designated as Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Designated as a Certified Valuation Analyst by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
Business Valuation Experience
H2R CPA has valued more than 1,000 businesses in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, wholesale and retail, technology, construction, biomedical sciences and professional practices.
Our experts have been admitted in court and master’s hearings as expert witnesses in business valuation, disposable income, fairness opinions and economic damage cases in the following courts: U.S. District Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Orphan’s Court and the Court of Common Pleas in the Pennsylvania counties of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Centre, Clearfield, Dauphin, Erie, Greene, Indiana, Washington, Westmoreland, Cambria, Venango and Dauphin.