At H2R CPA, we treat our team members with respect, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and provide a relaxed, professional environment.
Our team members enjoy many perks, including:
- Flexible work hours, start between 7-9:30 am, end between 3-5:30 pm
- Generous work from home policy
- Free parking at both office locations in Greentree and Beaver
- Casual dress code, firm parties and much more!
H2R CPA's benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Plan with matching funds
- Compensation for new client generation
- Reimbursement of professional expenses, including professional dues and continuing education courses
- CPA Exam - paid time off for preparation and exam days; immediate increase in salary after passing exam
COVID-19 – Family Approach
In today’s evolving environment, we understand the uncertainties and challenges that COVID-19 presents. We have expanded our remote work policy in an effort to keep our team healthy and safe. We also have taken precautions in the office to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, our clients, and the community. We will continue to adapt our procedures as the pandemic continues to impact the world. For everyone’s protection, we have installed measures to provide a safe interview and integration process for all new team members. We just wanted you to know that our Family Approach to servicing our clients extends to our team as well.
H2R CPA team member feedback, in their own words:
“The firm’s dedication to both the client and the staff makes me feel truly valued.”
"The partners are very concerned with my success; they give me room to grow and the chance to be great!”
"The firm makes changes based on employee feedback. This makes work/life balance more effective.”
"Not too big, not too small; H2R CPA is just the right size.”
"The latest technology and software make my job a pleasure.”
"I feel appreciated, the work is meaningful, and we work as a cohesive team.”
"The partners recognize the time commitment we and our families make. The firm tries to recognize and show appreciation throughout the year.”