At H2R CPA, we treat our team members with respect, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and provide a relaxed, professional environment.
Our team members enjoy many perks, including:
- Flexible work hours, start between 7-9:30 am, end between 3-5:30 pm
- Eight-hour work day (seven work hours plus an hour lunch), during non-busy season
- Compensatory time for extra hours worked during busy season
- Free parking at both office locations in Greentree and Beaver
- Casual dress code, firm parties and much more!
H2R CPA team member feedback, in their own words:
“The firm’s dedication to both the client and the staff makes me feel truly valued.”
"The partners are very concerned with my success; they give me room to grow and the chance to be great!”
"The firm makes changes based on employee feedback. This makes work/life balance more effective.”
"Not too big, not too small; H2R CPA is just the right size.”
"The latest technology and software make my job a pleasure.”
"I feel appreciated, the work is meaningful, and we work as a cohesive team.”
"The partners recognize the time commitment we and our families make. The firm tries to recognize and show appreciation throughout the year.”