BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Joseph G. Bevevino is a partner emeritus at H2R CPA. Joe concentrates his tax practice on serving more than 100 closely-held businesses in western Pennsylvania. Among them are 40 automobile dealerships, including some of the largest multi-site stores in the region. In addition, he consults with high net worth business leaders, physicians, and other professionals and entrepreneurs in tax planning and business operations.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Point Park College
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Beaver Area School District Education Foundation
- Beaver County Corporation for Economic Development
- Pittsburgh Squash Racquets Association
- Villa St. Joseph
A long-time resident of Beaver, Pennsylvania, Joe and his wife Cindy have a pet cat, Pepsi, and are the parents of three grown children. Joe enjoys squash, golf, and bike riding and is a member of the Pittsburgh Rivers Club and the Oxford Athletic Club.