BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Leo A. Hannah began his career with H2R CPA in 1985 and is currently the firm’s Accounting & Assurance Services Partner-in-Charge. Leo is responsible for various administrative and quality control functions of the firm.
Leo concentrates his practice in accounting and auditing for closely held businesses and fraternal benefit societies as well as management consulting in areas such as mergers & acquisitions. His industry specialties include manufacturing, technology, fraternal benefit societies and construction.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Penn State University
- MBA, Concentration in Finance – University of Pittsburgh
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Former Member, PICPA Peer Review Committee
- PICPA Local Chapter Committees
- Former Accounting and Auditing Committee – CPA Associates International, Inc.
- Member of the Fraternal Societies of Greater Pittsburgh
- Former Treasurer – Family Links
- Former Treasurer and Board Member – South Fayette Baseball / Softball Association
- Member – OThot LLC
Leo lives in South Fayette and when he’s not assisting clients, he can be found on the golf course or enjoying his kids – Zach, Jessica and Andy. Leo also enjoys spending time with his wife, Lena, who is an active School Board Member in the South Fayette School District.