BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Joe facilitates the growth of a company by developing and implementing high-impact sales and marketing strategies that deliver a return on investment. His accumulation of twenty plus years of business experience provides valuable insight in how marketing interacts with all departments and levels within a company. This enables him to identify and utilize all the resources that are available within a company to improve brand recognition.
For over 10 years, Joe has been driving organic growth within the accounting industry for both regional and national firms. He is an active member within the business community and enjoys expanding his personal network. He is a proud to serve as the Secretary for the Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association (PVCA) and is highly involved with the 3 Rivers Venture Fair and the Great Lakes Capital Connection. He was the Founding Chairman of the PVCA’s Emerging Leadership Board (ELB), the ACG Pittsburgh’s Future Corporate Leaders (FCL), and the TMA Pittsburgh’s NextGen Board.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications – Robert Morris University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Secretary – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
- Co-chair of the Marketing Committee – 3 Rivers Venture Fair
- Member of the Marketing Committee – Invent Penn State Venture & IP Conference
- Executive Committee – Great Lakes Capital Connection
- Member – Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Member – Vistage® Worldwide (Trusted Advisors Group)
- Member – Association for Accounting Marketing
- Member – Professional Services Marketing Association
First and foremost, Joe enjoys spending time with his wife, Mandy, and their twin daughters. He also enjoys learning new skills and technologies that enable him to explore the creative side of his personality.