BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Steven M. Gregory is a Partner in the firm’s Tax department. Prior to joining H2R CPA in 2024, Steven served as Partner at a regional CPA firm in Pittsburgh.
Steven’s experience includes providing tax and consulting services for individuals and businesses in various industries, including real estate and professional services. He also provides QuickBooks consulting for many of his clients.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor of Music in Education – Slippery Rock University
- Master of Science in Accounting – University of Pittsburgh
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Steven has lived in West Homestead his entire life, and currently resides there with his wife, Kelly, and their twin sons, Colin and Nolan. In his free time, Steven enjoys spending time with family and friends. He is also an avid Pittsburgh Penguins fan and frequently attends games.