H2R CPA's Litigation Support team has extensive experience in providing expert consulting and testimony services to assist counsel and their clients going through divorce and marital disputes.
Family Law Attorneys often require expert consulting and testimony services on behalf of dependent and independent spouses in cases involving a wide variety of complex issues.
H2R CPA regularly participates in high profile divorce cases and enjoys a reputation within both the legal and accounting communities for professionalism, expertise and results.
Services for Attorneys
H2R CPA's matrimonial specialists are especially adept in the accounting, tax and legal aspects of marital dissolutions, forensic accounting, and identifying and quantifying separate and marital property, lifestyle expenses and sources available for child and spousal support.
H2R CPA’s trusted Litigation Support team assists Family Law Attorneys with:
- Valuation of closely held businesses
- Calculations of disposable income by identifying and quantifying the income and cash flow available to pay child support, spousal support and alimony
- Divorce-related tax planning including evaluation of the tax consequences of equitable distribution and support
- Preparation of marital inventories and living expense budgets
- Forensic investigations of potential hidden income and assets
- Pension and retirements plan analysis
- Accumulation of financial data through document requests, interrogatories, depositions and interviews
- Deposition of opposing experts and fact witnesses
- Expert witness testimony
- Mediation and collaborative law support services acting as a jointly retained neutral expert
Nationally Renowned Expertise
H2R CPA's Litigation Support services often reveal the hidden numbers and uncover the financial facts that help our clients prevail. Our team's qualifications include: