BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Paul K. Rudoy joined H2R CPA in 1983 and is currently a Tax Partner. Paul specializes in strategic consulting, tax and wealth management for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses.
Paul is a Personal Financial Specialist and a licensed life insurance and annuities agent.
Paul devotes significant time to client growth strategies, succession, tax and investment matters, as well as business consulting services.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Penn State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Personal Financial Specialist Designation
- Business Manager of The Daily Collegian while at Penn State
- Member – Parmi Nous Honor Society
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past-President – PICPA, Pittsburgh Chapter
- State Taxation Committee – PICPA
- Past-President – Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Treasurer – Bethlehem Haven
- Treasurer – Jewish Residential Foundation
- North American Board – MGI Association
Paul enjoys spending time with his wife, Debbie, two children, Beth and Matthew, their spouses and his grandchild, when he is not working in the office. He also likes to volunteer his time for charitable and professional causes and anything related to Penn State.