BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Paul K. Rudoy joined H2R CPA in 1983 and is currently the firm’s Managing Partner. Paul specializes in strategic consulting, tax and wealth management for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses.
Paul is a Personal Financial Specialist and a licensed life insurance and annuities agent.
Paul devotes significant time to client growth strategies, succession, tax and investment matters, as well as business consulting services.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Penn State University
- AICPA Personal Financial Specialist Designation
- Business Manager of The Daily Collegian while at Penn State
- Member – Parmi Nous Honor Society
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Past-President – PICPA, Pittsburgh Chapter
- State Taxation Committee – PICPA
- Board Member – Bethlehem Haven
- Treasurer, Executive Committee Member & Finance Committee Chair – Jewish Residential Services
- Past-President – Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Chairman – CPA Associates International, Inc. North America
Paul enjoys spending time with his wife, Debbie, and two children, Beth and Matthew, when he is not working in the office. He also likes to volunteer his time on charitable and professional causes and anything related to Penn State.