BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Sara Beauseigneur is Audit Director, Employee Benefit Plans, starting with the firm in 2005. Her role at H2R CPA has steadily grown throughout the years into a leadership position.
Sara leads the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan practice and is also a member of the firm’s Fraternal Benefit Society group. Her current responsibilities include managing all client assignments for the firm’s Accounting & Assurance department.
Sara works closely with clients and her Accounting & Assurance team to provide services that most effectively meet client needs. Her experience is concentrated in performing audits and reviews of financial statements in a variety of industries including Employee Benefit Plans, Fraternal Benefit Societies, technology and real estate.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, minor in Spanish, Cum Laude – Westminster College
- MBA – Robert Morris University
- Certified Public Accountant
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Fraternal Societies of Greater Pittsburgh
- UPMC Children’s Hospital NICU Family Advisory Board
Sara is originally from Connellsville and currently lives in Whitehall with her husband, Rob, and daughter, Anna. They enjoy trying new restaurants, going to Pirates games and spending time with family. They are also active members of St. Gabriel Parish.