BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Sara Beauseigneur is an Accounting & Assurance Senior Manager at H2R CPA who started with the firm in 2005. Sara’s role at the firm has steadily grown throughout the years into a leadership position.
Sara leads the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan group and is also a member of the firm’s Fraternal Benefit Society group. Her current responsibilities include managing all client assignments and scheduling for the firm’s Accounting & Assurance department.
Sara works closely with clients and her Accounting & Assurance team to provide services that most effectively meet client needs. Her experience is concentrated in performing audits and reviews of financial statements in a variety of industries including fraternal benefit societies, the technology sector, employee benefit plans and others.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, minor in Spanish, Cum Laude – Westminster College
- MBA – Robert Morris University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Fraternal Societies of Greater Pittsburgh
- Women for Economic Leadership and Development (WELD)
Sara is originally from Connellsville and currently lives in Baldwin with her husband, Rob. They enjoy trying new restaurants, going to Pirates games and spending time with family. They are also active members of St. Agnes Parish.