Hospitality businesses face intense competition and cyclical challenges in pursuit of market share.
The cost of food, liquor, marketing, customer acquisition and new wage laws can also threaten the long-term health and vitality of industry companies. Beyond this, those in hospitality must also search for innovative ways to integrate technology across the business to enhance the customer experience while making operations more efficient. Meeting these challenges requires the assistance of an accounting firm that can provide needed guidance while delivering the necessary compliance services.
H2R CPA provides audit, tax, accounting and consulting solutions for hospitality companies in Pittsburgh and across western Pennsylvania, including restaurants, catering companies, cafes, nightclubs, hotels, resorts, inns, bed and breakfasts and tourism companies. We can help companies in various stages of the business cycle in virtually all areas of the hospitality industry.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, H2R CPA professionals had significant involvement in helping our clients with:
- Stimulus Applications for the Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Shuttered Venue Operators Grants (SVOG)
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
HOSPITALITY ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Tip Credit Reporting and Payroll Compliance
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- State and Local Tax Issues
- Sales and Use Tax
- Financial Statement Audits
- Retirement Plan Implementation and Management
- Retirement Plan/401k Plan Audits
- Outsourced Accounting and CFO Services
- Financial Management
- Billing and Collection Review
- Automated Payroll Processing
- Business Valuations
- Succession Planning
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assistance with Contract Negotiations
- Computer System Evaluations