H2R CPA assists businesses in navigating the complexities of state and local taxes.
Effectively managing and planning for all tax obligations can be a complex process for companies operating in multiple states and municipalities.
H2R CPA's State and Local Tax services include:
- Nexus analysis – Determining if you need to file in a state
- Compliance – Preparation of Federal, state and local tax returns
- State audit representation – Assistance with documentation, correspondence, liability and review
- Business and Occupation (B&O) tax evaluation and preparation
- Amendment of previous years' tax returns for possible refund
- State and local tax incentives – Determining if you’re eligible for state programs
- State amnesty programs – Researching your specific situation
- Planning and Consulting – Looking at the overall picture to minimize exposure