Success in the Sports and Entertainment industry extends well beyond ticket sales, ratings, wins and losses.
A successful Sports and Entertainment business delivers quality venues, unquestionable talent, and superior entertainment – but that’s not the whole story. Financial statement reporting, cash flow projections, beneficial loan agreements, investor relations and a long-term tax strategy, among other financial considerations, are all parts of the success equation. To maintain a competitive edge, Sports and Entertainment owners need to work with an experienced provider who understands their business and its unique accounting and tax needs.
H2R CPA works with Sports and Entertainment enterprises in several states to provide tax, audit, accounting and financial guidance that keeps the performances going. Our services extend beyond typical compliance solutions that most accounting firms offer to those that maintain healthy cash flow and profitability. We have experience working with owners of baseball, football, hockey and lacrosse teams. Take advantage of our years of experience in the industry to ensure your team, and business, is well positioned for the future.
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Tax and financial statement reporting and communications to team investors
- Guidance on acquisitions and negotiating for maximum tax advantages
- Bank communications and loan agreement advisory services
- Cash flow projections
- Concessions analyses
- Estate Planning
- Business Valuations for sports teams
- Support during tax audits by governmental authorities
Minor League Baseball
- The National Association Standard Financial Report as required by MLB Rule 54
- Depreciation Schedule preparation with special asset classes and lives unique to Minor League Baseball