H2R CPA Career Opportunity as of November 15, 2021
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 65 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention and character of a smaller accounting practice.
At H2R CPA, we treat our team members with respect, offer competitive compensation and benefits, and provide a relaxed, professional environment. We understand the changing workplace and plan to continue to offer the benefits of a flexible work schedule and a substantial work from home policy.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team. Candidate should be experienced in small business accounting, including trial balance preparation, adept at managing multiple client accounts and skilled in QuickBooks. We are seeking a self-starter who is proficient in Microsoft Office applications, personable and values being part of a team.
• Use acquired skills and knowledge to handle all aspects of clients’ financial accounting,
• Learn each client’s business to help them manage their books and get necessary information from their financial management system.
• Foster positive relationships with a variety of clients.
• Analyze and adjust trial balances so they are suitable for tax preparation.
Required Skills and Credentials
• At least 3 years of accounting experience, including significant experience with QuickBooks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or other business-related discipline preferred.
• Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is a hybrid role, with time in our office, at client sites and remote work. Candidates must live in the greater Pittsburgh area to be considered for this position. Consideration will be given to full-time and part-time applicants.