H2R CPA Career Opportunity as of September 2023
Headquartered in western Pennsylvania for more than 60 years, H2R CPA is a locally owned and managed accounting firm dedicated to providing outstanding value, proficient service and a trusted relationship with our clients. We take great pride in having the experience, resources and depth of knowledge of a larger accounting firm while offering the personalized attention and character of a smaller accounting practice.
H2R CPA is looking for a staff team member to join our Accounting and Assurance Department. The staff member will work on-site at clients as well as at our Green Tree and Beaver offices. The ideal candidate will be a career-oriented individual possessing strong accounting and organization skills. Our team-oriented approach fosters individual development. The candidate should desire to develop accounting and assurance technical, business consulting and other professional skills.
Entry level (0-3 years of experience)
- Accounting and assurance compliance – provide accounting support to other staff as directed, plan and help assist with attestation engagements, reconciliations and analysis of accounts, communication with clients and ability to travel locally
- Engagement management – organize and clearly document work papers and conclusions
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and remain organized
- Ability to provide superior client service
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Interest in becoming a CPA
Software experience (preferred products)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word