BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
With over a decade of public accounting experience, Lucas Rihely focuses his practice on providing tax planning and compliance services to closely held businesses, their owners and other high net worth individuals. Lucas serves among the Firm’s tax leadership in analyzing new laws and developing client strategies.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Robert Morris University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Board Member and Finance Committee Member – BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center)
- Former Treasurer – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Beaver County
- Volunteer – various youth sports organizations
Lucas is a lifelong resident of Beaver County, Pennsylvania, and currently resides in Brighton Township with his wife, three children, and their dog. Together, they enjoy outdoor activities, including camping, hiking and sports.