BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
With more than 15 years of public accounting experience, Lucas Rihely focuses his practice on providing tax planning and compliance services to closely held businesses, their owners and other high net worth individuals. His practice includes manufacturing and distribution, construction/real estate, professional services, and businesses that have a multi-state component to their operations. When a business owner is planning a business transition, he helps develop tax minimization strategies and assists them in understanding how the transition may impact their estate plans. He also serves among the Firm’s tax leadership in analyzing new laws to develop firm-wide client strategies.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Robert Morris University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Board Member and Finance Committee Member – BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center)
- Former Treasurer – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Beaver County
- Volunteer – various youth sports organizations
Lucas is a lifelong resident of Beaver County, Pennsylvania, and currently resides in Brighton Township with his wife, three children, and their dog. Together, they enjoy outdoor activities, including camping, hiking and sports.