BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
With over a decade of public accounting experience, Lucas Rihely focuses his practice on providing tax, audit, and consulting services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and nonprofit organizations. He is a leader in our employee benefit plan practice area and is the firm’s designated partner for our membership in the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Robert Morris University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Board Member and Finance Committee Member – BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center)
- Former Treasurer – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Beaver County
- Volunteer – various youth sports organizations
Lucas is a lifelong resident of Beaver County, Pennsylvania, and currently resides in Brighton Township with his wife, three children, and their dog. Together, they enjoy outdoor activities, including camping, hiking and sports.