BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Joseph M. Dickert joined H2R CPA as a partner in 2020 and has practiced in public accounting for nearly 30 years. He has a diversified business background including significant expertise in audit and assurance services, business advisory services, tax services (Individuals, Corporations, “S” Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts and Limited Liability Companies), wealth management, Internal Revenue Service & PA Department of Revenue representation and QuickBooks consulting.
Joe works with a variety of types of companies including closely held businesses, real estate entities, local unions, fraternal benefit societies and other nonprofit entities.
Joe has developed and presented seminars on sales tax exemption tax issues related to Fraternal Benefit Societies and the PA Educational Improvement Tax Credits (PA EITC)/PA Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (PA OSTC).
EDUCATION & LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Duquesne University
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member – BNI Three Rivers
- Treasurer – Cub Scout Pack 935, Wexford