- e-Tides system to be replaced with myPATH starting in late November 2022
- Users of e-TIDES, the current online filing and payment system for business taxpayers, will be required to convert their accounts to myPATH as this transition occurs.
- Taxpayers can generally use e-Tides through February, but will need to start registering for myPATH in December.
- The Department will send information directly to affected taxpayers to provide instructions on the steps they’ll need to take and the exact timing.
- PA Department of Revenue phone lines will not be operational on November 28 and 29 due to this transition.
- View this concise PDF summary to learn important features of the new system and how the transition may affect you and your business.
- Detailed information on the transition is also available on the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue website.
- Feel free to contact your H2R CPA liaison and they will be happy to assist you with any questions.